As consumers become more very busy lately the burger restaurant is losing their dominance in the domestic food service sector. The industry is forecast to continue growing over the five years to 2023, The good news is having the mobile burger bar is very effective as this offers you the mobility that gives you total control of your business.
The Mobile Hamburger Business Bar will supply burgers using fresh ingredients and offer a selection of options in a ‘subway’ style step process. This will provide the customers will more control over their burger-making and feel a sense of wonder and satisfaction in having their own burger creation. In addition side dishes
The burgers will consist of one or more cooked patties of ground meat, usually, beef, placed inside a sliced bread roll or bun. The patty may be pan-fried, grilled, smoked or flame-broiled.
The Mobile Burger Bar business will serve a wide array of burger recipes and other types of patties to go with your burger buns, customers will also be able to customize what goes inside their burger buns.
The best thing about this is you get to choose where and when you can set up or market your products without having to spend a lot of money from space rent, and utilities cutting down the cost for each factor, giving you full mobility and total control of your business.
The InclusionsThis turnkey mobile business is jam packed with an extensive inclusions list. From an Australian made & designed trailer, custom menu, online ordering, marketing to lifetime support, you’ll be ready to trade from day one.
- 100% Australian Made & Designed Commercial Trailer
- CCTV Wireless Surveillance Camera System
- On-board GPS Tracking Device
- Outdoor Menu Lightbox
- Complete Full Colour Vinyl Wrapping
- POS System + Scanner + Cash Drawer
- Custom Business Apparel (Aprons, Tshirts, Caps)
- Custom DL Sized Printed Menu Flyers
- Australia Wide Trailer Shipping
- Vehicle Registration Costs
- Domain Name Research & Suggestions
- Transfer & Ownership of domain name.
- Professionally Designed Logo
- Australian Developed Ecommerce Ready Website.
- Online Business Ordering System
- Custom Designed Website Graphics
- Page Content Writing
- Product Import Management
- Reliable Supplier Contacts
- Supplier Liaison and Price Negotiation
- Product Catalog Setup & Import
- Product Category Set up
- Set up of New Hosting and Transfer
- Custom Stationary Design
- Ownership of all master graphics, banners and logos.
- Instagram Business Account
- Facebook Business Page
- Custom Marketing Campaign Setup
- Google AdWords Campaign
- Trailer Event & Market Site Sourcing
- Accounting Software Integration
- Site Speed Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization
- Multi-Currency Converter
- Custom Designed Facebook Adverts & Banner
- Stripe / Afterpay Payment Setup
- Paypal Payment Setup
- 50+ Hours of Marketing Training Videos
- Personal Recorded Video Training Sessions
- 12 Months of Support by Email, Skype and Phone
- Lifetime Business Technical Support
SuppliersSuppliers for this business have been sourced typically from Australian based producers and wholesalers including ingredients, beverages and pre-packed foods.
Packaging manufacturers have also been secured to ensure that your brand is being shown and highlighted constantly. We know that brand awareness is always key and will drive higher levels of traffics and sales to your business.
The DetailsIf you are interested in owning and running this Mobile Business opportunity, this involves a development process that takes approximately 6 – 12 weeks to develop including floorplan design, trailer manufacturing, menu, and online website development. This will be initiated through a business development sales agreement and our team will be liaising with the new owner during each and every process of development.
All development details from business name, color schemes, logos and content to manufacturing will be discussed and implemented with the owner’s approval. The process involves business name creation, logo design, website development with Eftpos capability, POS equipment, trailer development, menu implementation, social media channels, content writing, the establishment of marketing campaigns to drive traffic and start making income and much more.
ReadyStart is one of the first business development agencies to offer an entire range of unique, practical and highly effective transportable mobile businesses, ready to build and start serving customers and clients with huge earning potential from almost day one.
At Readystart we want to make it even easier for you to secure a long term mobile transport business opportunity for you and your family. That’s why we now have the ability to offer affordable and easy approval loans starting from as little as $100 / Week.
We have finance packages to suit all applicant types including secured, unsecured and those with credit impairments.
To determine your repayments and request finance for this business, please visit our finance section.