The Mobile Halo Halo business is an exciting opportunity to supply a delicious beverage that has long existed in the sunny City of Angels in the Philippines but is gaining popularity among non-Filipinos. It’s a smorgasbord of many flavors, textures, and ingredients called halo-halo. Halo-Halo translated from Tagalog/Filipino literally means “mix-mix.”
Halo-halo is a favorite Filipino dessert or snack because it is cold and refreshing, perfect for beating the tropical heat that exists almost year-round in the Philippines. It is a mixture of sweet preserved beans (red beans, chick peas), coconut meat (macapuno), jackfruit (langka), pounded dried rice (pinipig), sweet purple yam (ube), cream caramel flan (leche flan), shreds of sweetened plantain (saba), lots of shaved or crushed ice, milk (or coconut milk) and topped with ice cream (typically ube ice cream). This is just a basic halo-halo recipe. People add and remove ingredients, change the ice cream flavor, etc. So why is it called “mix-mix?” Because after building this colorful creation, you break it down and mix all of the ingredients together before eating it.
The mobile Halo-Halo business will serve delicious traditional and unique ice shaved ice cream together with a variety of mixed in fruits coupled with a wide selection of topping finishes and optional DIY halo-halo this is a very unique and profitable mobile business which can be good for all seasons, the easy sourcing of its ingredients can be found locally so you are sure about the quality of the product you are serving.
The best thing about this is you get to choose where and when you can set up or market your products without having to spend a lot of money from space rent, and utilities cutting down the cost for each factor, giving you full mobility and total control of your location.
The InclusionsThis turnkey mobile business is jam packed with an extensive inclusions list. From an Australian made & designed trailer, custom menu, online ordering, marketing to lifetime support, you’ll be ready to trade from day one.
- 100% Australian Made & Designed Commercial Trailer
- CCTV Wireless Surveillance Camera System
- On-board GPS Tracking Device
- Outdoor Menu Lightbox
- Complete Full Colour Vinyl Wrapping
- POS System + Scanner + Cash Drawer
- Custom Business Apparel (Aprons, Tshirts, Caps)
- Custom DL Sized Printed Menu Flyers
- Australia Wide Trailer Shipping
- Vehicle Registration Costs
- Domain Name Research & Suggestions
- Transfer & Ownership of domain name.
- Professionally Designed Logo
- Australian Developed Ecommerce Ready Website.
- Online Business Ordering System
- Custom Designed Website Graphics
- Page Content Writing
- Product Import Management
- Reliable Supplier Contacts
- Supplier Liaison and Price Negotiation
- Product Catalog Setup & Import
- Product Category Set up
- Set up of New Hosting and Transfer
- Custom Stationary Design
- Ownership of all master graphics, banners and logos.
- Instagram Business Account
- Facebook Business Page
- Custom Marketing Campaign Setup
- Google AdWords Campaign
- Trailer Event & Market Site Sourcing
- Accounting Software Integration
- Site Speed Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization
- Multi-Currency Converter
- Custom Designed Facebook Adverts & Banner
- Stripe / Afterpay Payment Setup
- Paypal Payment Setup
- 50+ Hours of Marketing Training Videos
- Personal Recorded Video Training Sessions
- 12 Months of Support by Email, Skype and Phone
- Lifetime Business Technical Support
SuppliersSuppliers for this business have been sourced typically from Australian based producers and wholesalers including ingredients, beverages and pre-packed foods.
Packaging manufacturers have also been secured to ensure that your brand is being shown and highlighted constantly. We know that brand awareness is always key and will drive higher levels of traffics and sales to your business.
The DetailsIf you are interested in owning and running this Mobile Business opportunity, this involves a development process that takes approximately 6 – 12 weeks to develop including floorplan design, trailer manufacturing, menu, and online website development. This will be initiated through a business development sales agreement and our team will be liaising with the new owner during each and every process of development.
All development details from business name, color schemes, logos and content to manufacturing will be discussed and implemented with the owner’s approval. The process involves business name creation, logo design, website development with Eftpos capability, POS equipment, trailer development, menu implementation, social media channels, content writing, the establishment of marketing campaigns to drive traffic and start making income and much more.
ReadyStart is one of the first business development agencies to offer an entire range of unique, practical and highly effective transportable mobile businesses, ready to build and start serving customers and clients with huge earning potential from almost day one.
At Readystart we want to make it even easier for you to secure a long term mobile transport business opportunity for you and your family. That’s why we now have the ability to offer affordable and easy approval loans starting from as little as $100 / Week.
We have finance packages to suit all applicant types including secured, unsecured and those with credit impairments.
To determine your repayments and request finance for this business, please visit our finance section.