In 2018, the Asia-Pacific (APAC) networking equipment market reached $22,875.2 million and is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 11.3% during the forecast period (2019-2024).
This is due to the increasing data traffic, cybersecurity spending, penetration of bring-your-own-device (BYOD) culture, demand for the connected workplace, and expanding over-the-top (OTT) industry. Physical networking devices that are needed for communication and interaction between electronic devices are referred to as networking equipment. They are used to split, switch, boost, combine, and direct the flow of information over a computer network.
Networking Equipment Supplies Business handles online retail of wired/wireless networking products used for improving network system such as
Asia-Pacific Networking Equipment Market Research Report 2019: $22.87 Bn Industry Analysis and Growth Forecast to 2024.
What Potential Does this Have?
How Does it Work?
This business is operated on a very unique model that allows you to sell goods directly to your customers without holding any stock. Suppliers for this business have been sourced from long term suppliers with warehouses based typically in the US and Australia with fast shipping options which is especially crucial during busy periods.
With this business, you wont need to hold any stock as goods are shipped directly to the buyer and for locally stocked businesses, minimum order quantities are very low so you really only need to stock on what you need. Ask about which option best suits you.
If you are interested in owning and running this Ready to Build Dropship Business opportunity, it involves a development process that takes approximately 2 - 4 weeks and includes business name creation, logo design, website development, social media channels, content writing, marketing campaigns and much more..
What Included in the Sale?
- Domain Name Research & Suggestions
- Transfer & Ownership of domain name.
- ABN Registration Assistance (If Required)
- Professionally Designed Logo
- Australian Developed Ecommerce Ready Website.
- Custom Designed Website Graphics
- Page Content Writing
- Supplier Verification System
- Complete Product Catalog Import
- Transfer of Hosted Database
- Email Address Setup
- SSL Security Install & Setup
- Set up of New Hosting and Transfer
- Built-in Advanced Drop-Ship System
- Automatic Supplier Score Feature
- Accounting Software Integration
- Live Chat Integration
- PDF Email Invoice Integration
- Abandoned Cart Integration
- Ownership of all Master Graphics
- Facebook Page Setup
- Instagram Account Setup
- Custom Designed Facebook Adverts & Banner
- Google My Business Profile
- Google Adwords Campaign
- Submission to 30 Aussie Business Directories
- Multi Currency Converter
- PayPal Payment Setup
- Credit Card Payment Setup
- Afterpay Payment Setup
- Full Training Video Guides
- 50+ Hours of Marketing Tutorials
- 12 Months of Support by Email, Skype and Phone
- Lifetime Business Technical Support
- 100% Tax Deductible Investment
- No-Risk Business Guarantee
Ready to Build Business Highlights
At Readystart we want to make it even easier for you to secure a long term turnkey business opportunity for you and your family. That’s why we now have the ability to offer affordable and easy approval Interest Free loans.
Our Interest Free finance will suit all applicant types including secured, unsecured and those with credit impairments. We even recognise payments from Centrelink as an income*
To determine your repayments and request finance for this business, please visit our interest free finance section.
* Max approval amount for Centrelink applicants is $5000.
I'm Interested! What Happens Next?
Want to proceed and have us start to develop this business opportunity for you? Simply follow the following 4 steps to get started.
STEP 1 - Submit your Interest
If you are interested in owning and running this online business, you'll simply need to click on the 'SEND AN ENQUIRY' button above and let us know your interested in this business.
STEP 2 - We'll be in Touch
Once your enquiry is received, we'll get in touch with you to discuss the business further. If your happy, we then proceed to draft a sales development agreement for you to review and sign.
STEP 3 - Finalise an Agreement
As soon as the details for your business are confirmed, our admin staff will draft a sales development agreement for you to review and sign. You'll then only need to pay a 50% deposit until the completion of the development.
STEP 4 - Development Phase
The development process commences as per the inclusion list (And any add-on's agreed upon). This'll take 3 - 6 weeks approx. Once complete, we'll ask you to review the site before handover & transfer.